¿Qué son los BINS y para qué sirven?29 octubre, 2020
Implementar estrategias de Shopper Marketing en eCommerce2 febrero, 2021
SRC integration. E-Commerce has had a great impact on the world as technology evolves and due to its rapid growth the payments industry has put its special attention on the development of online sales. However, the popularity that came within the growth and more frequent usage left online store vulnerable to possible fraudulent actions, especially since the security related to the storage and processing of card data has not evolved as quickly to comply with all the new modern methods of fraud.
However, security models provided by EMVCo used in physical points of sale have proven to be successful in reducing fraud and theft in many businesses. That is why the introduction of Secure Remote Commerce within eCommerce means that it is now possible to achieve the same level of security for online purchases and contactless payments.
What is SRC or Secure Remote Commerce?
The SRC integration presents us with an easy and secure way to pay online and is powered by EMVCo, the global payments industry, in order to protect users’ payment information at all times. Secure Remote Commerce offers both users and owners of online merchants an optimized online payment experience and is compatible with all network brands that participate in SRC.
Constant innovation and adaptation is essential for electronic commerce, which is why integrating SRC into your online store is a new step that will help you to retain customers.
How does Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) work?
Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) features
- Define interfaces to allow secure exchange of payment data between eCommerce participants.
- Accommodate options for the use of dynamic data to improve the security of payment transactions on the website, app, or other SRC-enabled e-commerce platform. Enable compatibility and interoperability with other technologies such as EMV 3-D Secure and EMV Payment Tokenization.
- Provide Java Script software development kit (SDK) and application programming interface (API) specifications to support common integration.
- Facilitate a common user experience, indicated by the «Click to Pay» icon, which indicates to the consumer that EMV SRC is being used as the basis for processing card payment transactions in remote payment environments.
- Provide guidelines and user interface requirements.
VISA CHECKOUT IS NOW VISA SRC!
How to integrate the SRC or Secure Remote Commerce? Payment Option?
After integrating Click to Pay with Stripe, the payment experience is easier and faster for the cardholder since they do not have to enter their shipping or payment information on the website of each e-commerce, and it presents various benefits to your online business:
- Increases consistency in the remote environment by promoting interoperability and convenience
- Reduces the complexity of the ecosystem by allowing simple integration processes and interfaces
- Improves the security of commerce websites and applications. by entering dynamic data as well as the secure transmission of payment information
- Provides integration support for other EMV specifications, including EMV 3-D Secure and EMV Payment Tokenization
- Enables constant consumer identification, potentially reducing shopping cart abandonment
- Facilitates recognition between clients, through the universal SRC payment icon. It facilitates innovation by providing a foundation for remote commerce. in new devices, environments and remote payment technologies.