¿Qué son los BINS y para qué sirven?29 octubre, 2020
Implementar estrategias de Shopper Marketing en eCommerce2 febrero, 2021
SRC integration. E-Commerce has had a great impact on the world as technology evolves and due to its rapid growth the payments industry has put its special attention on the development of online sales. However, the popularity that came within the growth and more frequent usage left online store vulnerable to possible fraudulent actions, especially since the security related to the storage and processing of card data has not evolved as quickly to comply with all the new modern methods of fraud.
However, security models provided by EMVCo used in physical points of sale have proven to be successful in reducing fraud and theft in many businesses. That is why the introduction of Secure Remote Commerce within eCommerce means that it is now possible to achieve the same level of security for online purchases and contactless payments.
What is SRC or Secure Remote Commerce?
The SRC integration presents us with an easy and secure way to pay online and is powered by EMVCo, the global payments industry, in order to protect users’ payment information at all times. Secure Remote Commerce offers both users and owners of online merchants an optimized online payment experience and is compatible with all network brands that participate in SRC.
Constant innovation and adaptation is essential for electronic commerce, which is why integrating SRC into your online store is a new step that will help you to retain customers.
How does Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) work?
As we already know SRC provides an improved security measure for eCommerce. In this way and to minimize the risks of card fraud, SRC introduces the tokens and dynamic data in the remote commerce domain, a technique that was first employed through the EMV chip. These data are specific to the transaction, so they are uniquely generated and encrypted at the point of payment and decrypted by the issuer. In addition, the Secure Remote Commerce implementation also offers levels of assurance on this data based on how the information on incoming cards is validated. A significant advantage for the merchant is the provision of a standard interface for all cards participating in the SRC program. Thanks to this, the implementation and enablement process will be considerably easier. For the consumer this service is enabled through a common payment button on the merchant page and will be allowed to access all their stored cards (tokens) and shipping details with just a few clicks on each payment.
Secure Remote Commerce (SRC) features
The implementation of SRC allows the different eCommerce a common e-checkout that promotes simplicity and trust in its customers. This consumer payment solution is universally known as Click to Pay. In this way, it presents a corresponding icon, described as the Click to Pay icon, which indicates the availability of said checkout within the online store.
The Secure Remote Commerce integration gives you the following features that optimize your eCommerce checkout:
- Define interfaces to allow secure exchange of payment data between eCommerce participants.
- Accommodate options for the use of dynamic data to improve the security of payment transactions on the website, app, or other SRC-enabled e-commerce platform. Enable compatibility and interoperability with other technologies such as EMV 3-D Secure and EMV Payment Tokenization.
- Provide Java Script software development kit (SDK) and application programming interface (API) specifications to support common integration.
- Facilitate a common user experience, indicated by the «Click to Pay» icon, which indicates to the consumer that EMV SRC is being used as the basis for processing card payment transactions in remote payment environments.
- Provide guidelines and user interface requirements.
VISA CHECKOUT IS NOW VISA SRC!
Visa transitioned from Visa Checkout to Visa Secure Remote Commerce (Visa SRC). In this way, the new VISA SRC makes the payment experience easier and faster for the cardholder because he does not have to enter his shipping or payment information on each merchant’s website. The Click to Pay icon will appear on merchant websites to indicate the payment process via Secure Remote Commerce; Consumers can click the icon to pay with a debit card, a major credit card, or some type of alternative payment such as PayPal.
How to integrate the SRC or Secure Remote Commerce? Payment Option?
If you currently use Visa Checkout in your WooCoomerce, Magento, Prestashop eCommerce to accept payments, we recommend migrating to SRC, which offers a unified payment experience that supports multiple card brands in a single payment solution. Accept payments through Secure Remote Commerce using the Stripe integration.
To integrate the payment button into your eCommerce and start accepting secure payments, use the Stripe integration and generate your payment ID and configure your sandbox. It is important to know that this service is currently only available in the United States.
After integrating Click to Pay with Stripe, the payment experience is easier and faster for the cardholder since they do not have to enter their shipping or payment information on the website of each e-commerce, and it presents various benefits to your online business:
- Increases consistency in the remote environment by promoting interoperability and convenience
- Reduces the complexity of the ecosystem by allowing simple integration processes and interfaces
- Improves the security of commerce websites and applications. by entering dynamic data as well as the secure transmission of payment information
- Provides integration support for other EMV specifications, including EMV 3-D Secure and EMV Payment Tokenization
- Enables constant consumer identification, potentially reducing shopping cart abandonment
- Facilitates recognition between clients, through the universal SRC payment icon. It facilitates innovation by providing a foundation for remote commerce. in new devices, environments and remote payment technologies.
INTEGRATE SRC or Secure Remote Commerce IN YOUR ECOMMERCE NOW!
VEX SOLUCIONES HAS THE SOLUTION FOR A TOP CHECKOUT IN YOUR ECOMMERCE
Secure Remote Commerce is designed to adapt to a wide range of different payment environments, devices and platforms, which is why you integrate it within your WordPress eCommerce, Magento. Prestashop will bring you many benefits to improve the quality and experience you provide to the customer within your store.
By integrating SRC with Stripe you will be able to enable the common payment button and start receiving fast and secure payments and thus take your business to the next level.Contact our team of experts at email@example.com or call us at +51 970771094.